Asalamu alaikum(May the peace of Allah(God) be with you)
It is my utmost honour and pleasure that I have been nominated for “The Liebster Award” by a wonderful person. Her name is Sara Altaf Khan. A special thanks in my words.
Although I don’t know you much
But you happened to be from the same place where I belong
A valley surrounded by beautiful and big mountains, Kashmir
You are a strong woman
Inspiration for the millions
I remember when you offered me help
And I felt someone of my own in you
You have such a beautiful name
Sara, “princess” of her beautiful world
We share a bond of being Kashmiri
A bond out of love and respect
My words are too less to thank you
But I pray
May Allah bless you with all the happiness of the life
The facts about me
I love being simple and honest.
As a human, I also commit mistakes.
I am an introvert.
My utmost strength is Trust in Allah.
I believe there is always a way out.
I hope for the best.
I love to express myself and my thoughts through poetry.
I always want to listen to the people.
I am not that much patient, but I am learning with the time.
I really fall in love with people having beautiful character.
I believe in Allah and the Day of Judgement.
Answers to Sara’s question
- What is your strong point?
My faith in Islam.
2. Do you believe in God if so, then why?
Yes, I believe in God.
“Do they not observe the birds above them, spreading their wings and folding them in? None can uphold them except (Allah) Most Gracious: Truly (Allah) Most Gracious: Truly it is He that watches over all things.” Quran 67:19.
3. What is the main reason, you have started to write on the blog?
To express myself and my thoughts through words. Also blogging platforms opens you to different kind persons, their thoughts and ideas. These things help you grow and make you more understanding.
4. Do you think depression is a part of health disease or it is a social stigma?
I think depression is a part of health disease arising out of some bad happenings in life. It’s unfortunate but some people have to live with it and I pray for their well-being.
5. Do you believe in karma?
At times when I used to be in trouble and felt helpless, I used to invoke Allah and things used to get better. I remember once I was washing my feet back in the apartment while doing my wudu for Namaz(prayers) and I wished in my heart that If I could get a chance to read the Azan in the mosque. I was already late but when I reached there, I saw no one has come. And I saw the imam coming in hurry and he showed me a sign from far away to read the azan. It was quite amazing as it was the first time that I got an opportunity to read the Azan.
6. How people could make a difference to keep the environment clean?
By changing and educating myself first.
7. Have you or currently doing anything to save the world such as saving nature or preventing global warming?
To be honest, I don’t think so I am doing anything of that sort. I am sorry for that to all of you.
8. Who is your hero?
Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him.
9. Do you recall any specific person who has changed your life either good or bad way?
My late Grandfather always made me learn to be honest, truthful and respectful to everyone.
10. Will you leave your loved one to die or suffer alone?
May Allah save me from doing that. I pray I could never turn away from anyone at the time of their need.
11. Do you believe Almighty make the people pay for their bad actions in this life?
I think, yes. That too is the mercy of Allah to make us realize for the bad actions we have done.
My Nominees are:
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and make them happy!
- Makeup to 11 questions and ask them to your nominees.
- Notify your 11 nominees.
- What real happiness means to you?
- Comment on “life, a journey”.
- How much respect is important for the foundation of relationships?
- What parents mean in your life?
- How do you balance criticism and appreciation?
- Which is your favorite book?
- What are your ultimate aims of life?
- Write one thought of yours?
- What message you want to give to people out there?
- How you see the death?
- What is a responsibility?
Don’t forget to check Sara’s Blog
Love you all and pray for Kashmir.